Vienna – The City Break Wardrobe

Vienna – The City Break Wardrobe

Just in case you don’t already follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – I’ve spent the past week waltzing (huffing and puffing) my way around Vienna. The city is quite magical – albeit a little contrived with trying to retain the Austrian character from the height of Empire – so thought I’d share some photos taken from my time there as well as the minimalist, where-every wardrobe that I took with me!

Stephenplatz

Goulash, elderflower spritzers & phallic toilet signs at Cafe Korb (Freud’s watering hole)
The Spanish Riding School of Vienna
Grey Blazer from ASOS (past season)
Stephenzplatz
Skater Skirt – ASOS (past season)
The view from my hotel room, a model of the huge ferris wheel I went up, my not-so-comfy shoes and sneaky selfie!
Shoes – New Look (past season)
I also packed a few other bits as I was attending a conference with work so I swapped my jeans for my Phase Eight work trousers and my blue flats for Carvela heels!
Do you have a capsule wardrobe for city breaks?

post signature

1. April 19, 2015 / 10:59 pm

Those two tops – especially the gingham one – are so pretty. I've never been to Vienna but it looks stunning 🙂

Sarah – Lipstick & Dresses
    x

2. April 20, 2015 / 12:11 am

OMG, the architecture! I'm a total building nerd and would have died and gone to heaven! xx

3. April 22, 2015 / 3:45 pm

I love Wien!! 🙂 Haven't been there for over 20 years, but it is just as I remember it. so beautiful. I have that gingham top as well, but hasn't used it yet. 🙂 It looked like you had a lovely time. 🙂 xx

4. April 25, 2015 / 6:30 am

Haha, I'm having a bit of a gingham/stripes obsession! It's bordering on dangerous!

C xx

5. April 25, 2015 / 6:31 am

I'm always being told off by family that all my travel pics feature building and never me! Although mountains top everything … mountains excite me!

C xx

6. April 25, 2015 / 6:33 am

Thanks Mookie! I did have a great time, just wish I had more time to explore. My job means I get to travel but I, unfortunately, only had 3 hours of daylight on the Sunday to explore. The rest of the time I was in an airless conference hall with a fixed grin whilst talking to clients – talk about cheek ache!

C xx