Playful Lingerie from Marks & Spencer

Playful Lingerie from Marks & Spencer

On Sunday, I posted about a beautiful lingerie set from Marks & Spencer … today, I plan to share my review of the matching lingerie set that is, quite frankly, to die for!

I’m a huge fan of jewel toned purples and greys, so there was never any doubt about my ability to fall in love with the Silk Rose Print Non-Padded Underwired Balcony DD-G set.   Yet, I was skeptical of M&S lingerie being both this beautiful AND supportive as have had bad experiences with their bra’s in the past.

Thankfully, M&S has come a long way in the past few years and the look and fit of this bra are pretty much spot on!
I’m wearing the 36G which fits me rather beautifully.  It has a wide back band which gives both comfort and support.  The band has a lovely lace trim with a slight scallop edge.  The bra straps are fully adjustable whilst being very slim which means this bra look great underneath camisoles and stroppy tops.
The bra gives a great smooth and rounded shape which is rather unusual for a bra without padding.  It is balcony in shape so does give your boobs some uplift but doesn’t create any exaggerated cleavage.
I bought the matching high leg knickers in a size 18.  I probably should have sized up to a 20 as they dig in a little but across my hips and create a slight tire that sits above the band.
I really love the scalloped lace detailing on both the knickers and bra – it adds a little va-va-voom!  I also really like the keyhole that sits on the natural cleavage of the bra – it feels kinda naughty.

The set is made from silk so feels very luxurious against the skin.
The bra comes in sizes 32DD – 40G.  The high leg knickers are available in 6 -20 and the range also includes a Brazilian brief that comes in the same size range.
The bra is priced at a very reasonable £25 and the knickers at only £12.50.  I think this makes the set extremely affordable and definitely worth the money!
Have you tried any of M&S’s new Rosie for Autograph range?

post signature

1. June 4, 2015 / 9:24 pm

wow you look amazing. I love m&s for lingerie. I've got a few cute sets. I mayyyyy have to add this to my collection x

2. June 5, 2015 / 9:43 am

That is really really cute on you love. I think I might be tempted. And are those some French knickers in the first pic! And if so, what do you find them comfortable to wear underneath?
    Curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

3. June 5, 2015 / 9:43 am

Curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

4. June 5, 2015 / 9:43 am

Curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

5. June 5, 2015 / 9:43 am

Curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

6. June 5, 2015 / 9:43 am

Curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

7. June 5, 2015 / 3:42 pm

Thank you Michaela! This set is definitely worth get hold of … I love it!

C xx

8. July 3, 2015 / 3:32 am

You look so lovely and this bra looks like it's made for you. 🙂