Quiet in the Wild 3! A/W Lingerie with Curvy Kate @ Bra Stop

Quiet in the Wild 3! A/W Lingerie with Curvy Kate @ Bra Stop

Today, I bring to you my final instalment of my Quiet in the Wild series of autumnal lingerie.

It has been a fun series putting together and, for my sleepy little blog, I feel I have pushed some of my own boundaries.  Shooting outside is definitely something I would like to do more – especially in such beautiful locations as these woods.

I’m already thinking forward to spring/summer lingerie content and I’m thinking bluebell woods, rapeseed rows, and fields of wheat (prepare the May jokes).

But before I get carried away to warmer days and next year’s offerings; I suppose I ought to tell you about today’s bra.

Quiet in the Wild 3! A/W Fuller Bust Lingerie with Curvy Kate @ Bra Stop

Quiet in the Wild 3! A/W Fuller Bust Lingerie with Curvy Kate @ Bra Stop

Quiet in the Wild 3! A/W Fuller Bust Lingerie with Curvy Kate @ Bra Stop

Quiet in the Wild 3! A/W Fuller Bust Lingerie with Curvy Kate @ Bra Stop

The Curvy Kate Trixie padded bra is a moulded balcony bra in a dark purple with black lace detailing.  It has a fit very similar to the Daily Dream but with a little added flare when it comes to aesthetics.

I can also safely say that the Trixie is just as comfy as the much loved Daily Dream.  It has become a staple of my wardrobe this autumn (helped by the fact that it matches the colour of the majority of my clothes right now) and so has been through a thorough testing; 6 hour commutes, sweaty rush hour tubes, tediously long business meetings, on-your-feet-all-day conferences.   This bra has seen it all the past few months and has not left a mark or moment of discomfort on me.

The Trixie offers great uplift but is, perhaps, a little shallow in the cup. I’m wearing the 36H and its borderline on the fit.  A HH may have been a better option so definitely consider sizing up in the cup if you are between two sizes.  The band feels very true to size.

I’m wearing the matching thong in a size 18 and really like the low slung band and scanty feel.   For those who like more coverage, it also comes in a short option.

The bra also comes in a babydoll which I kind of want in my wardrobe.  Its been a long time since I’ve purchased a babydoll and I think its about time to revitalise that part of my collection.

Quiet in the Wild 3! A/W Fuller Bust Lingerie with Curvy Kate @ Bra Stop

The set is priced at a fairly standard £31 for the bra and £14.50 for the brief.  I would definitely buy this style in more colour ways as it has the support coupled with a slight playfulness that I have come to associate with the Curvy Kate range.

I hope you’ve enjoyed my Quiet in the Wild series with BraStop.   I’ve certainly enjoyed putting it together and, of course, getting new lingerie to share with you all is always something that I have loved.

BraStop have some really fantastic ranges and they’re renowned for their amazing sales so, with Christmas approaching (its after Halloween so I can say the C word without shame) why not treat yourself with some new under garments?

THE ITEMS REVIEWED IN THIS POST HAVE BEEN GIFTED BY BRASTOP.
ALL THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS REMAIN TRUE TO MY FINDINGS.

1. We're going on an adventure
    November 2, 2017 / 9:12 pm

I love the colour! I’m terrible for sticking to black when it comes to underwear. I must admit since having my babies I much prefer fuller knickers though! I’m all about the comfort.

• November 3, 2017 / 4:12 pm

I love black underwear – potentially too much in fact!

2. November 2, 2017 / 10:48 pm

I’m terrible at buying pretty underwear. I love the colour of this set.

• November 3, 2017 / 4:12 pm

I’m terrible at buying purely functional underwear! Perhaps we need a little bit of each others influence!

3. November 3, 2017 / 12:12 am

I could really do with some new underwear so I am going to have to check out brastop and see if they do some pieces in my size as they look so pretty!

• November 3, 2017 / 4:11 pm

BraStop are great – they have so many different brands and their own Flirtelle range is just that, a little bit flirty!

4. November 3, 2017 / 8:57 am

I need new bras, I seem to be shrinking in the boob department and somehow I am not finding bras that fit properly anymore. I did go for a fitting recently and found it is also to do with the style of bra as well so think I know what I need to get now. I will have to have a look at brastop.

• November 3, 2017 / 4:10 pm

I definitely find that i differ quite massively in size for different style of bra. Anything that is a plunge shape or moulded tends to mean I need to go up a cup size. Soft cup bras I can often drop down a size. I frequently buy several sizes in one style. If you want to see some great tips then Curvy Wordy has a really useful fitting guide!

5. November 3, 2017 / 10:00 am

Such a beautiful lingerie set and very reasonably priced too! Gorgeous photos!

6. rhianwestbury
    November 3, 2017 / 10:31 am

I absolutely love the colour of your set, the dark purple is stunning and good on you for shooting outdoors more x

7. November 4, 2017 / 9:41 am

This set is so pretty, I really love the colour. Brastop prices seem fab too, I will be checking them out!

8. November 4, 2017 / 11:18 am

I really love the deep plum colour and the style of the cup is very pretty. I would prefer a different pant though as I’m not a fan of thongs personally x

9. November 4, 2017 / 8:30 pm

I definitely need new underwear so thank you for the lovely suggestion, what a great underwear. Looks lovely! 🙂

10. November 4, 2017 / 8:31 pm

I love this underwear set! The colour and the lace is gorgeous! X

11. November 5, 2017 / 11:48 am

I love the colour of this bra and it looks so comfy!

12. November 5, 2017 / 10:31 pm

BraStop sounds good. Love the styling and the set. Its nice shooting it outside 🙂

13. November 5, 2017 / 10:50 pm

I love the plum colour, perfect for autumn and great under clothes without being basic black! Gorgeous!

14. November 5, 2017 / 11:55 pm

You’re looking gorgeous, I need out check out Curvy Kate as I keep hearing good things about their products. Mich x

15. November 6, 2017 / 9:48 pm

Your series was lovely. It’s a beautiful thing to be able to use our blogs to push our boundaries. x

16. November 7, 2017 / 1:47 am

I’m in need of some new bras as mine don’t seem to be fitting me properly. This is the first time, I’ve seen your series, and it’s really inspiring.

17. hxanou
    November 13, 2017 / 1:38 pm

So beautiful! and at such a good price!! The lace is such a lovely detail xx

18. Scott
    November 19, 2017 / 3:23 am

Is that bra good for a full on bottom shape?

19. November 19, 2017 / 9:01 pm

The color is gorgeous as is the shape. Great review, very helpful.