Independent Jewellery Gift Guide

I’m a big fan of giving jewellery at Christmas; small personalised items that have meaning and love behind them.

I wrote about it more extensively here; the little jewels and pendants given to me by loved ones that empower and inspire me every day.

The pieces I cherish most carry memories; an affinity and love for both the gift give and the item I’m wearing.   My next pice of special jewellery that I’m hoping for is a Bee necklace.   Bee’s keep our environment living, they are gentle, caring creatures who love their families and nurture the land they live off.   I’ve had a strange affinity with Bees for a very long time and I feel carrying one with me, even in jewel form, will help through hard times and maybe inspire me to be that little more conscientious.

When buying jewellery for a love one, I always try to think of stones they have mentioned an affinity for, or an animal held particularly close their hearts.    These are just some inspiration pieces for this year.

Under £20

Dizzy Silver St Christopher Charm Bracelet

Over £100

Clockwise from top left:

Lily Charmed Nine Carat Gold Bee Necklace With Sapphire

Silver Service Jewellery Large Mixed Wing Necklace

Rachel Eardley Silver Wren Brooch

Do you have a particular item you’d like to find under the tree this year?
And which one of these would you chose?
Like this post?   Don’t forget to Pin It so you can find it again later!

1. Hannah Denton
    December 22, 2017 / 1:35 pm

Oh I love these! I’ve done my Christmas shopping now, but I’m looking for jewellery for my bridesmaids in March. These are so cute

2. December 22, 2017 / 7:59 pm

All of the necklaces are absolutely gorgeous! I particularly like the tree and bee designs, but the tree tops it for me, as I like the fact you can personalise it x

3. December 22, 2017 / 11:37 pm

What some gorgeous jewellery ideas, I have to admit to being a big jewellery fan and I am always a happy bunny when someone buys me something like that.

4. December 23, 2017 / 1:25 am

I love how you created your gift guide at different price points. For me I was pleasantly surprised to see that the tree necklace was under £20. I tried to check it out but the site is down at the moment! I think that everyone is buying last minute gifts haha! x 🙂

5. December 23, 2017 / 12:50 pm

I love the bumblee necklaces, they are quite stunning

6. adriana
    December 24, 2017 / 6:09 am

These gift guides are SO great! Lovely pieces – I love them all and they’d be great gifts!

7. December 24, 2017 / 8:49 am

Some gorgeous ideas there. I particularly love the Lily Bumblebee Necklace. Might be a bit to late to add to my Christmas list now, but I might have to treat myself in the New Year! 😀

8. December 24, 2017 / 6:34 pm

My all time favorite is the elephant necklace. It looks so pretty. Gifting jewellery is a great idea.

9. December 24, 2017 / 10:16 pm

I love the elephant necklaces, they’re my favourite animals so I love any jewellery with them on! x

10. January 28, 2018 / 9:07 pm

Mums birthdays coming up and she loves earrings, these all look so beautiful but will defo have to buy one.

11. January 29, 2018 / 10:16 am

There are some absolutely beautiful pieces of jewellery here and I absolutely love the Bee x

12. January 29, 2018 / 4:58 pm

I’d love a bee necklace as well – that one from Lily Charmed looks so pretty. Funnily enough I’ve noticed that my pilates instructor always wears her bee necklace. I should probably pay more attention to the exercises!

13. January 30, 2018 / 2:50 pm

These are beautiful. I love how delicate they are! x