Valentine’s Lingerie

Valentine’s Lingerie

Valentines: fuller bust lingerie for a romantic valentines Valentines: fuller bust lingerie for a romantic valentines

Valentine’s lingerie is so often overtly sexual.   Retailers buy in the most daring and provocative lingerie – the type inspired by 50 shades; leather, strapping, harnesses, cut out panels.

We all know these items are favourites of mine.   But there is a softer side to me.   I’m definitely drawn to lace as much, if not more, than leather.  And lately, I’ve been drawn to simplicity; classic styles.   Soft.  RomanticWhimsical.

And romance for me is intimacy.

When it comes to lingerie, it is inky florals, sheer materials, and lace.  It is softly structured items that gently caress your body; that lift and support without cinching or pinching or contouring.

Romantic lingerie is soft cups paired with floaty kimonos and easy breezy hair.   It is natural, carefree, relaxed.

And, of course, Valentine’s lingerie needs to make you feel amazing.  Whether you’re celebrating with the girls or having a steamy night in with the other half, you want to feel your at your very best, no matter what your mood.   So I’ve included three little tricks I use to keep my confidence up when prancing about in lingerie.

But romance isn’t for everyone, so  if you’re looking for something a little more daring I would suggest trying the Lovedrop subscription box that I reviewed last week.   If you’re after something a little more enchanting for your Valentine’s lingerie, scroll on.

Look at yourself in the mirror & name name three things you love about yourself Give yourself a positive affirmation: ‘I am a strong & empowered woman’ Have a private dance party & get your endorphins moving!
Valentines: fuller bust lingerie for a romantic valentines

Curvy Kate Dragonfly Brazilian
Curvy Kate Dragonfly Babydoll
Curvy Kate Sheer Joy Brazilian Brief
Curvy Kate Sheer Joy
Flirtelle Spiro Brief
Flirtelle Spiro

The items featured in this post have all been gifted for the purpose of review.   All thoughts and opinions remain true to my findings.

1. January 22, 2018 / 8:58 pm

I’d never have as much confidence as you, you look amazing, keep up the great work. Ps the lingerie looks fantastic on you ??‍♀️

2. January 22, 2018 / 10:03 pm

What some lovely pieces of lingerie for Valentine’s I have to admit I hardly ever treat myself to something new, perhaps I need to up my ideas.

3. January 22, 2018 / 11:48 pm

Oh I love the lacy lingerie as well, I tend to gravitate towards lace as well and you look absolutely fantastic! I also like Love Drop as well, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Lelo 🙂

4. January 23, 2018 / 10:14 am

Some absolutely lovely sets, but I think confidence is almost as important as what underwear you physically wear x

5. Helen
    January 23, 2018 / 3:35 pm

You look amazing in all the pieces. I much prefer romantic style lingerie to the “valentines” pieces in all the shops at the moment.
    Even though I’m single and no one sees it wearing nice, matching lingerie always makes me feel so much nicer and more confident too.

6. January 23, 2018 / 6:07 pm

You look amazing!!! I love the black bra and knicker set- it looks ultra sexy!

7. January 23, 2018 / 10:49 pm

Brilliant to see such confidence. Romantic style is always preferable to the cheap valentine’s sets that quite frankly look excruciating.

8. Alison Rost
    January 23, 2018 / 10:50 pm

I wish I had that much confidence in myself. You look fantastic in those lingerie. I like the baby doll style the best.

9. January 24, 2018 / 10:27 am

Oh see this is something I so need to buy I never wear matching anything these days and yet when you do you feel so much more sexy dont you although not sure I would like the choices my other half would buy

10. January 24, 2018 / 10:59 am

I love your confidence, and all your pretty lingerie too! I much prefer a relaxed, lacy vibe to one that’s more daring! x

11. January 24, 2018 / 12:21 pm

I really love the lace details on the lingerie above. I always tend to be drawn to them more than other designs. I think these would make for a perfect valentines gift.

12. January 24, 2018 / 12:46 pm

Such gorgeous lingerie! You look so happy and confident in each shot x

13. January 24, 2018 / 3:54 pm

What lovely, romantic styles for Valentine’s Day. I love the detail on each set. You look stunning 🙂

14. January 24, 2018 / 8:12 pm

Wow… How amazing do you look in all of these lingerie sets? My favourite has to be the cream and black lace one, with the lace kimon. Perfect to show off for a loved one, but also beautiful to wear for no-one but yourself! xx

15. January 24, 2018 / 8:47 pm

Wow I love and wish I had your confidence! And I definitely agree with you on the type of lingerie, I definitely sway more towards soft and romantic pieces for valentines. It makes me feel a heck of a lot more confident xo

16. Joanna
    January 25, 2018 / 9:30 am

First of all I have to admire how confident you are! I would go for lace lingerie for Valentine’s Day as well, as it is a day when we celebrate love and not 50 shades of grey 🙂

17. January 25, 2018 / 2:01 pm

Valentines Day is the perfect time for some new lingerie isn’t it? Love these sets.