Get Packing with Me! Sardinia

Get Packing with Me!   Sardinia

Those of you who follow me on Instagram are probably more than a little tired of my holiday posts so apologies if this is overkill!

A curvy girls guide to packing for a summer holiday in Sardinia, Italy.

I spent last week having the most amazing time traveling around Northern Sardinia with my husband.   We ate tons of pasta & pizza, drank far too much wine, walked for miles on end across beaches, up mountains, and through Italy’s beautiful winding streets and have come back feeling utterly refreshed.

I will share with you my outfits and my Italian explorations very soon.   But first, I have for you my very first YouTube video – a pre-holiday packing chat that shares with you my travel wardrobe and a few handy tips for packing light.

This is my very first video log so please be kind … I am human after all.

Share:
Many of the items found in this video have been gifted for the purpose of review.   All thought and opinions expressed remain my own.

1. May 13, 2018 / 8:51 pm

The video is great and you have shared lots of excellent tips. Packing light is something I need to get under my belt.

2. May 13, 2018 / 8:59 pm

This looks amazing – it’s so nice that you can actually ‘travel’ with your husband. If I ever get married, I want to spend my honeymoon road tripping around America! x

3. May 13, 2018 / 9:00 pm

Ohhh I sooooo want to visit Sardinia! We did talk about going this summer but have left it too late now, it looks beautiful!

4. May 14, 2018 / 5:27 am

Your trip sounds like perfection and some lovely outfit ideas, congrats on your first video x

5. May 14, 2018 / 9:20 am

I really enjoyed this your such a natural on camera. I hope you had a wonderful trip. It was really interesting to see what you were taking with you and I will definitely go check out you capsule wardrobe post. I’ve been wanting to find out more about them 🙂

6. May 15, 2018 / 6:53 am

You post as much as you want on your holiday girl. We all deserve a break and Sardinia looks like such a gorgeous place to visit, it’s high on my wish list

7. May 15, 2018 / 6:54 am

I am hoping to plan another Italian adventure real soon and loving your packing tips

8. May 16, 2018 / 10:23 pm

Firstly well done on your first YouTube video!! Also it sounds like you had an absolutely wonderfully blissful time in Sardina! It’s never overkill to share an amazing holiday and I look forward to reading more about it

Laura x