Plus Size Capsule Wardrobe: Q&A

Plus Size Capsule Wardrobe:  Q&A

Ever wanted to try a capsule wardrobe but not sure what it entails? I have you covered, answering all your questions about what a capsule wardrobe is, why I have one, and what items I include.

I’ve had a capsule wardrobe since March this year and have lived through spring and summer with a total of around thirty active items in my wardrobe at any one time.  I have found the experience of having a capsule wardrobe freeing; it is liberating – getting up in the morning and not having to think too much about my outfit but simply going with my feelings in the morning and knowing that whatever I end up throwing on, it will work well together.

As I now start to think about what items I need for the transitional summer to autumn period, I thought it would be good to ask you guys if you’d ever tried a capsule wardrobe and if you would.   I was amazed at how many questions came in about my wardrobe choices and how I cope with so few items.   Rather than bore you with endless text, I’ve filmed a quick question & answers session for you that can be watched below or on my new YouTube channel … while you’re there, why not subscribe?

I really hope you like this little video or mine and, if you have any more questions about a capsule wardrobe then please do leave them below or on YouTube as I’ve already had a swell of other questions that need answering and I think there will be a part two!

Shop My Look

I’d also love to hear if you’d ever try a capsule wardrobe?   In September, I’m going to be a 10×10 capsule challenge that will mean using only 10 items of clothing for 10 days.    I will document every outfit and report back to you with how the challenge has gone.   I’d love for you to join me, to send me your pictures and join my hashtag on Instagram #10x10Transitional.

1. August 22, 2018 / 8:56 pm

Ooh I’d always heard of people saying capsule wardrobe but I was never really sure what it meant. It sounds like such a good idea, especially not having to overthink what you’re wearing each day. x

2. August 22, 2018 / 9:57 pm

My mummy could sure do with doing that challenge and always feels so much better when she has a limited number of items to choose from which she loves x one day she’ll have a capsule wardrobe she’s happy with x

3. August 22, 2018 / 10:43 pm

I’ve never really thought about it but I do have a capsule wardrobe. Just a few essentials that I mix around. It works quite well for me.

4. August 23, 2018 / 5:07 am

I like the idea of a capsule wardrobe but I just love clothing way too much to limit what I own x

5. August 23, 2018 / 9:35 am

I have so many clothes that I don’t wear anymore, and the capsule wardrobe sounds like a great way of getting rid of most of them. I like the idea of a capsule wardrobe, it frees so much space and takes away the “what do I wear today” question.

6. August 23, 2018 / 10:11 pm

Wow. I like your top. Nice color, nice print! I am definitely considering buying this one.

7. August 23, 2018 / 10:21 pm

I so need a capsule wardrobe! I mean to do this every year but never get round to it, sounds like you have is sussed!

8. August 24, 2018 / 7:58 am

I have been hearing about this capsule wardrobe too. I think the idea sounds fab, and you’ll get to save a lot of space too!

9. August 24, 2018 / 2:19 pm

I love that blouse, just the sort of thing I would wear